Today the day went pretty different. Got some unrealistic deadline for work. But now I feel like I am determined to do that work and I am going to finish it and going to finish it well that too before Friday. I don't want any surprises on my trip and I really want to enjoy my trip and I don't want this thought to haunt me when I am enjoying with my friends.

I am going to do some work after writing this and mainly I am going to prioritize each and every task and I am going to make sure I sail through this. I will giving more hours to my development work and will be putting my phone and email off while working.

Currently in my mind only my office work is going on. This task has kind of ruin all my tasks but I am not going to let it completely ruin it. I am going to plan for it and I am going to make sure I do it and I do it well.

So today's learning: "Be determine to your work. Even when nobody is watching."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more