Today was pretty awesome. Finally the task got completed and I am a little relived now. There is no immediate work anymore at least for tomorrow. Let's see what happens after joining.

Today it was raining a lot because of the cyclone named "Gulab" . Name is a bit funny for me because "Gulab" is a hindi word for "Rose". I don't know how name "Rose" is related to cyclone. Hahaha.

Today I also uninstalled "Pokemon Go". Because I was getting addicted to it. I have decided from now onwards I will install it before going for a walk and then uninstall it after coming back. This I will do only if I don't have any motivation to walk. Let's see how it goes. The main problem was that I was not playing it only when I was walking. I was playing it in my free time as well. Also sometimes between my work hours. That was not good. So just uninstalled it.

It is good to free yourself from things that takes more from you and give you back less. Spend more time on things that take less time and give back more. This can be today's learning. Ya that's it I got it.

So today's learning: "It is good to free yourself from things that takes more from you and give you back less. Spend more time on things that take less time and give back more."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more