Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Tuesday! Work-work keeps interfering with mine, unfortunately. But I still wanted to stop-by and leave you all with some news and reminders! 🙂

  1. I just booked my next trip! You get bonus points (lol, redeemable nowhere) if you can guess where and/or what! Some clues for you: It's scheduled for late October; It's located within the United States; and It's LOUD. I can't wait to check-out all your guesses! 🙂
  2. I'm working on my next quarterly newsletter now. It'll get sent out at the very beginning of October. Be sure you're subscribed below so you don't miss it. Also be sure you're subscribed below so you'll be entered into the drawing for a free promotion of your blog or product. I'm drawing the winner on FRIDAY so you don't have much time left! More deets about that are below... 🙂
  3. I'm going through a major urge to de-clutter my home. I'm kinda obsessing and can't quit thinking about it. But the problem is that 99% of the clutter doesn't belong to me! I just bribed my kid to throw away all her slime. But I can't afford to keep doing that. Lol besides, she'll just spend that $$ on more things to leave laying around the house and make me crazy.

Anyhow, that's all the scoop I have for now. What have you all been up to?!

*********************

And, it's almost time for me to draw for the next Subscriber Spotlight, where one of you lucky folks can win a free promo on my blog and social media. The winner last time was BosssyBabe and you can check out her shout-out here: My First Subscriber Spotlight - BosssyBabe.

Make sure you are entered by subscribing below so you don't miss out on the drawing... Good luck!

Join my clique

No spam. Just occasional news, giveaway announcements, and Subscriber Spotlights where you can win a promo. Don't miss out.