Today I travelled to a city nearby to meet my aunt. The whole day was gone in that only. Although today was Sunday but still there was some issues that I needed to solve, so just co-ordinated with my colleague to solve those issues and it was done well. After coming back the first thing I did after dinner was to create my "Best Line" blog. It is created and will be published tomorrow at 9 A.M. After that I am writing this blog.

Every time I first write this blog and then write "Best Lines" blog. I felt this was more effective to write "Best Lines" blog first, so going to continue the same.

I realised on my "Best Lines" blog there are way lesser views than I am expecting. So I am just planning to learn some "SEO" tactics to increase their views, as those are more precious to me and honestly they are more value adding. And I really want to add value in life of people who are reading my blogs. So tomorrow 9 A.M. be ready to learn things and add value in people's life.

So today's learning: "Keep adding values to others life to increase your own value."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more