Money can feel daunting at times, especially when it comes to spending it on yourself. This has, at least for me, been a story that I have been healing and re-writing over the past 3 + years specifically!

My health journey into doTERRA Essential Oils provided an incredible boost not only in my health, but also in my personal development. As this is much of the core of doTERRA's business - their people being the best they can be - physical and mental health!

In 2018 I took a pretty big leap and signed myself up with a personal coach. It was an incredible experience where I felt a lot of growth that was able to come through.

The past 11+ months has admittedly been challenging at times for me. Very actually. With many unknowns, going backwards, then forward again and then back. It has been very hard at times. I had been watching an intuitive guide for a while, listening to what she was posting, enjoying the information, and then one day, she sent an email that when I read it, I instantly felt in alignment. I emailed to say I was interested in setting up an exploration call.

I felt zero hesitation during our call, I knew this was what I needed to do over the next 90 days. During our call at the beginning of August I said YES!!! Our weekly calls began a week and a half later.

What have I experienced in the past 8 weeks is a beautiful shift within my energy. Healing. I am a healer. The confidence to use my hands on myself, my husband (his leg and healing) and our kids. The biggest shift I have felt is with my eating. For many years, honestly as long as I can remember, I have found comfort in food. I was very much an emotional eater. This got better when I cut out gluten, however this has been a significant shift. With the health challenges I have, portion control is crucial and not just eating whatever the package says, but listening to and honoring my body. Really feeling that "full" moment or even more so, feeling satisfied to not feel like I need more. I had been over eating for years, feeling the comfort in food. Something bad would happen and I would go to my food, I switched up my diet but would still ensure I had a healthy snack version. I literally couldn't keep chips in the house (after I was told in June I cannot eat popcorn), I sunk even more at that time. This is one of the biggest shifts, along with shifting to a state of truly not caring what anyone else thinks of me - confidence in ME!!! As well learning to remove any "expectations" from anyone in my life, I am the only person I can put any expectations on. To honor my boundaries and most especially myself. My productivity both at home and at work has totally increased, I achieved a state within my work that I hadn't in a while and it felt SOOO good! Ive been able to stop thinking of all that I need to do and just BE in the moment and do what needs done. What is also incredible about this, it drastically lowers any anxiety of thinking of "all that I need to do" and when I get into this mindset, time becomes infinite! Being much more conscious in my day to day. As well as supporting any fight or flight responses to anything external.

The other beautiful thing, I have seen subtle but also similar shifts within my family who I live with. Most specifically my husband as he has been on his own healing journey, more physical.

I have enjoyed my time with her so much one on one I opted into her Chakra Mastery Academy as an Alumni which began September 21st and runs for 9 months. I felt this was the BEST way to continue on this journey so that even after the 3 months of working one on one, I am continuing forward and am very excited!

In a nutshell I have found the best investment to be within ME! I have shifted emotional eating that I fell victim to for many years. I have embraced every part of me and allow my confidence to shine through and... as I am a very visual person, getting organized within my head, home and work space feels amazingly good! Best of all, learning to put 100% trust within me and the choices I make ❤

If curious, I highly recommend checking out Avalon's website to see if her programs or her energy is a right fit for you. I have worked with a few "coaches" and I love how everyone continues to grow and shift in their own way. Its truly beautiful.

Investing in YOU with guidance as well as healthy eating and hydration,