Today the day went well. I completed office work and also deployed my work and everything is fairly on track as per the office work is concern. Hope tomorrow also goes well.

Today I was just going through all the photos that we clicked on the trip. Every click is amazing. I am not having words to explain those pics. I am just so overwhelmed by the entire experience of this trek. More than 20 kilometres of walk and everything was really worth. I have mentioned all this in earlier blog but can't get over that feeling.

Today I am going to read some pages from my current read after 3 days. For 3 days I was not able to read and I finally going to read today. This is also a weird feeling because I was never excited to read or learn during my college or school days but now a days I feel like reading and learning. Every learning and reading feels less.

So today's learning: "If you want to check your calling you can check your excitement level while doing things."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more