Today I received books which I ordered and going to start with "Rework". Also yesterday I completed reading "Think Like a Monk", so it's perfect time to receive book. Now I can easily continue my reading without any break.

Yesterday I thought I completed my work then today I faced another issue and I don't know how to encounter it. I am just hoping that I somehow will be able to solve it. Because of this damn work I am actually sacrificing my personal life a lot and I am not able to balance my life properly. It is more challenging than I ever thought it would be.

I am hoping "Rework" book will do some magic in my thought process and I will be able to tackle this kind of situation more effectively and without sacrificing my personal life. I thought I would be reading "Start With Why" first then I will be moving to "Rework". But when I read introduction of "Rework", I changed my mind. Introduction was really amazing and I am going to go read "Rework" now.

There are way too many thoughts going on in my mind and I am trying to make peace with them and trying find solution from all this chaos. I know the easiest way out is to complete the task but honestly I don't why I don't feel like doing and I am confused.

With a little confused mind of mine, I am going to share today's learning: "There will be time in life when you know what to do but don't know how?"

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more