Today has been pretty amazing day and I was able to finally pull off my current task. Everything is done from my side. Now I am just testing it a lot that if any error occurs then I can solve it before giving it test team. It was pretty amazing. I also completed one more task which was pending and I don't feel there is any issue in that. I just love the feeling of work getting done.

I am just relaxed now. I also watched "Avengers Age Of Ultron". That was a kind of treat for myself. That's why I started writing this blog late.

This made me realise that I am consistent in writing blog but not in writing them on perfect time, you know like everyday at specific time I will be realising a blog and anyone who follows me knows that at this particular time everyday I published blog. I am planning to do that as well but for now I just want to be consistent in writing this blog, I can take care of timing later.

While writing this, a amazing thought mentioned in "Rework" got triggered inside my head. Which is: we don't need to get into details on first day, create a basic structure that is more important then you can take care of details. There is no point in doing multiple meetings in discussing details which are not important initially. Imagine you are building a house and on first day your discussing about which color should go on walls instead of discussing about building a strong foundation.

So today's learning: "Start with most important base and then check for other details."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more