The day went really well. Things went as per the plan. Task got completed and I know what are the planned task for tomorrow, surprises can always come. Today the complete day was invested in performing only one particular task and nailing it. I completed it fairly well and also completed some of the issues which came along. Now I am just preparing myself for tomorrow because tomorrow is more related to learning than performing any task.

I just realised today that I am not meditating. When I was reading "Think Like A Monk" at that time I was quite regular about my meditation practice. Now I think I need to create habit around it as well. I also know effective ways to build habit and now I know that how I am going to approach this one. More importantly what I would do is that I will track my meditation practice. I have app in my phone which allows you map your habit. You can actually mark days when you meditate, read, write or any sort of thing that you want track.

This is my new challenge for next some month. In this year I have successfully built habit of Reading and Writing. Now I write this blog and read some pages almost each and every day. When I don't write or read I know the reason why I did not.

So today's learning: "New small challenges, keep you going and growing."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more