Hi family and readers I just wanted to say thank you for staying with me on my blog and I haven't been able to write for a while until now until it was September 29 it was my last post September!

Super great day moms sister and I met the director of Abby care ! Super sweet fun lovable!!! 💜💜💜💜🙏 that will get the ball rolling for mom more home care for momma so she can stay in her home longer !!!!! 🌸🌺 & they are so so dleixable. They need a 24 hours advance notice if moms not doing well or sqedual got changed ! They will be here 3 says and 3 nights on a night when Robs working and miss Carol will be here on the days for mom when the other ladies are not here. We meet the 0t tomorrow at 11!!!

Moms so sweet she's got an Oppen mind to all of this she understands that her home health Inssurance can pay for them God is so faithful !!!!

It's been a great day thank you Jesus for providing us resources through cousin Lindsay and mommas sister !!! Making this all happen for me

Cardiologist does not want me to be over loaded !!!
I can focus on taking care of me !

Miss Jeni from Abby care says I can't believe you been doing all yourself for 5 yeats before you had carol!

I tell them God been giving me strength!!!

It's been a great day and week !

Always use the resources your. Loved one has Inssurance availability!!!!

momstruggles

Tonight she says was excellent day!!! 💜

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more