"Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.  Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."

Thanksgiving.

One of my favorite holidays. 

Not because of the food, but because of the thought that people might actually be pausing for a moment to be thankful. Really thankful.

I am thankful every day.

I am one of the lucky people who have a roof over my head and a warm, safe place to lay my head.

I am lucky enough to have food in my cupboards and clothes on my back. 

I am thankful that I am who I am and that I have the confidence to share my thoughts and tell people how I feel.  

You should never have to wonder if I appreciate or love or care about you-I will let you know.

I am thankful that years ago I decided to be the best human I could be and that included being honest and having an open heart and mind and a pair of rose-colored glasses, that have served me well!! I am thankful for that!

As Thanksgiving approaches and you are with family and friends, be in the moment, really look and appreciate everyone and everything in your world.  Share your love and appreciation!!

You may never have the opportunity again...we're not promised tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving!! 

I am thankful for all of you!!!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more