Monday, September 26, 2022

What Problem would you Pay to Fix? + Win a Planner

Hi read,

I was thinking about the things I need help with over the weekend, and there are a lot of things on the list.

I pay babysitters to hang out with my kids while I get some "me" time or couple time or friend time.

I pay cleaners to clean my house every other week.

I pay for courses that help me become more organized and productive.

I also pay for classes and programs that improve my professional skills.

What are the things in your life that you would pay to improve?

I am so interested in this topic that I am giving away THREE Full Focus planners to people who send me an answer to the question:

What are the things in your life that you would pay to improve?

If you send me an answer, I will enter you to win a planner. I will choose the winners by 5 pm MT on Friday, 9/30.

Hope you have a wonderful week and don't forget to reply!

Best,

Beth



Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...