Thursday, October 19, 2023

Caitlin Murray Is Adulting... Big Time

Oct. 19, 2023
ONE FUNNY LADY
Caitlin Murray Is Adulting... Big Time

I know perfectly well that for many of you, Caitlin Murray – aka the hilarious Instagram phenom @bigtimeadulting – needs no introduction. Recently, our editor-in-chief Kate Auletta met up with her for a chat and witnessed her fame firsthand: "It shouldn't have surprised me that she was recognized. Like full on, two-moms-about-our-age-came-over-and-fangirled recognized. 'That happens all the time now, actually,' Caitlin said."

She and Kate had a great chat and dished about how this all got started, where she wants to be in five years, and her go-to karaoke song. Plus, the photos are a hoot. Enjoy!

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
OH TO BE YOUNG
TikTok Moms Are Showing A Young Influencer What Moms Really Look Like At School Pick Up

Who's gonna tell her?

Read More.
PRO POINTERS
How To Explain Surrogacy To Your Kids Without Confusing The Hell Out Of Them

The language we use about surrogacy matters.

Read More.
SO.MUCH.SLOBBER
Why TF Does My Dog Lick My Legs So Much?

Whether your pooch loves your go-to body lotion or can't get enough of your sweaty, post-workout skin (ick), here's the deal with leg-licking behaviors.

Read More.
Featured
PERSPECTIVE
Why I Stopped Patting Myself On The Back For My Kids' Success

Christina Crawford recently had one of THOSE moments: "My son said something extremely rude to a friend of mine. I'm not going to share all the details to protect his privacy, but let's just say that I was mortified. 'I'm so sorry,' I gushed to my friend after it happened. She looked confused and asked me why I was apologizing when I did nothing wrong. Then she delivered the profound words that would change my life forever." You've gotta know more, right?

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
I'm A Single Mom — Is It A Giant Red Flag If A Man Isn't Interested In My Kids?
This Is The Recipe For A Healthy Parenting Style
Help! I Gave My Stepdaughter a Handmade Baby Quilt. She's Furious.
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...