Thursday, September 9, 2021

Are you looking for some extra guidance?

Hi read.

Have you finished your ebook yet? Did you find something in there that appeals to you and are now thinking about working from home?

8 years ago I was in that situation, but I had no idea what I wanted to do. At the time, I was recently married, thinking about finishing my sporting career and deciding what I wanted to be "when I grew up". I also knew we were wanting to have a family soon. I wanted something I could do from home.

At the time, I was struggling with coming up with an idea. Do I want to work or start a business? If I have a business do I need to create a website and how I was going to make any money at all?

I felt trapped. Like I wouldn't be able to achieve what I needed. I knew what I wanted, but I was trying to do everything myself while learning about it all at the same time.

But then things changed. I found my stride.

And I developed my own, powerful techniques to get ahead. And doing so has helped me in numerous ways, like being able to understand what's really important when starting a business, what things you should spend money on, and how to use your skills and experience, and what this working from home thing is all about.

But I didn't want to keep this knowledge inside. I wanted others to have this same feeling. To know that they, too, are unstoppable.

So, I created some online courses using my, and others, experience. And now Work At Home Mums has 3 amazing courses to offer.

The Resume Writing for Return to Work Success Course is specially designed to help parents, carers and people recovered from injury and illness that are being held back from employment by the career gap on their resume.

You'll get your head in the right space to begin the job search process, and identify the skills, strengths and awesomeness you can offer to your next employer. Walk away armed with the essential knowledge and coaching needed to get back to the workplace.

If you'd like to find out more information about how this course can help you write a resume and cover letter that will stop employers in their tracks, then click the button below.

How to Start a Work From Home Business is an online course designed to show you how to gain lifestyle and financial freedom by building an online business.

By the end you will know how to find an idea, create a business model and get your business started. This course guides you through the process of starting an online business, taking the guess work out of what you need.

If you'd like to find out more information about how this course can help you start your own work at home business, then click the button below.

Create your own functioning, beautiful website with the How to Build Your Work at Home Website course. This course is going to teach you how to build your very own WordPress website yourself, from start to finish.

You don't even need to know anything about building WordPress websites. You'll get taught all the technical aspects as well as monetising your site, e-commerce and even a bit of marketing and SEO.

If you'd like to find out more information about how this course can help you build your own website, then click the button below.

Cheers,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...