Monday, September 13, 2021

Back to School Chore Reset

Hello read,

It's back to school time, one of my absolute favorite times of the year! A fresh notebook just makes my day. As an adult, the silent house might be my favorite though.

The back to school period can be a GREAT time to do a routine reset. Even if you don't have school aged kids, fall is in the air and it's a great time for a fresh start.

I know that a lot of you are struggling to keep up with work, and life, and household chores. How about making some easy (I promise!) changes that will help you spend less time on chores and more time doing what you love? Sounds good, right?

Here are my favorite quick and easy daily cleaning chores. These don't take much time, they're easy enough for kids, and they'll make a HUGE difference in your home's serenity.

Happy almost fall!

Best,

Beth @ Parent Lightly

PS. If you have a household cleaning hack, please send it my way. I am always looking to make chores easier or faster.



Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...