Ahoy there! Chips Ahoy! flavored protein from Ghost is simply amazing. This might actually be my most favorite protein of all time and I really don't even like most protein powders. 

For starters, most days I struggle to fuel my body with its needed protein level. I know I'm not alone either. Many struggle in this area but it's a critical piece of my recovery and meal planning. In order to hit my defined goals, I have to use protein to supplement meals. Specialty flavors or hiding protein in something like orange juice helps me a lot.

I've added protein to shakes. I've added protein to coffee. I've purchased salted caramel to watermelon to vanilla and so on. Some taste better than others that's for sure. I've shared protein samples with friends to test out new flavors so I don't end up with a tub of blah protein. Sometimes I'm lucky sometimes I'm not.

Today I feel like I hit the jackpot. I feel like I'm having cookies and milk but I'm really just having protein and water. It's a fair compromise since I smell chocolate chips and it even had some grit to its texture. Served over ice makes it smooth.

Just thought I'd write a quick blog about this protein hack in case it can help somebody manage their macros or just offer a new spin on Chips Ahoy! and milk. A much healthier option for sure.
As I sign off, I'm wishing you a happy and healthy day. Hats off to chips ahoy protein makers.