Saturday, September 11, 2021

I've Had Some Work Done

View this email in your browser

Well hello there, read.

So it's been a minute. I wanted to pop in to let you know that...I've changed. 

When I launched my blog on September 1st, 2019, I had a vision.

At that time, I knew I spent all day switching between my glider and my bed with my 5 month old, breastfeeding around the clock, and contact napping while researching and writing on the phone in my hand.
I knew I had recently lost my job due to schedule conflicts and the importance I put on my breastfeeding journey. And also, I found that I felt it was unnatural to separate from my tiny, 3 month old baby.
I knew (or thought) that my family couldn't survive on only my husband's income.
And I knew that I had just opened my own marketing company so I can continue to work just as I did when I was an independent contractor.

So when I started my blog, I had planned on sharing my journey as an entrepreneur/work from home mom and so I called it Mamapreneur.

Strangely, it turns out I'm not psychic and my experience was quite different. My journey was almost the antithesis of that. My constant goal was and is to work as little as possible so I can focus entirely on my boy. Do whatever needed to be done to be able to teach him, bond with him and enjoy all the moments. Mamapreneur was not the right name for my blog. And feeling boxed in to create content that I wasn't living made me feel a lack of direction with it. I did not and cannot force myself to pretend to be something I wasn't.

So I found a new name and I am hoping to get a better handle on my focus. I've rebranded and I hope you'll take a peek around.

With About That Mom Life, I hope to have a more flowing series of posts on:
  • Pregnancy topics - experiences, recommendations, etc.
  • Toddler Time - activities, tips, and more
  • Family - Marriage, parenting, etc
  • Blogging - useful information, marketing and recommendations
  • Money - tips on saving or making some
Is there anything in particular you are interested in hearing about? 

Please reach out and let me know. I'd appreciate the feedback/ideas.

Oh, and please follow along with me through my social media links below ;) 
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
Website
Copyright © 2021 Mamapreneur, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is: 
Mamapreneur
PO Box 660498
Miami Springs, FLORIDA 33266

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...