If there's anything worse than a heartbreak, it's heartbreak that stems from being cheated on. There's no denying how heart-wrenching that is.

One of the biggest fears people in a long-term, committed relationship have is discovering that their partner has been unfaithful.

We asked people who have been cheated on to share their personal and unfortunate experiences of being cheated on. To keep them anonymous, we've left the names out.

1. "When I went to the mall this one time and saw her with the other guy..."

2. "Had a gut feeling out of nowhere so I asked. Turns out she cheated on me literally one day before I asked lol."

3. "My Friend at the time told me to log onto his Facebook and look at his messages. My current girlfriend was messaging him trying to get him to do something."

4. "Her mom told me."

5. "Found her engagement ring."

6. "We were cuddling together and I saw a text pop up from another girl that said "hi hun" that he immediately swiped away.

Then the next week he got us movie tickets and said he got them for free from the same girl. He wasn't even smart enough to change her name in his contacts. It all clicked then."

7. "It took a long time for me to find out, school made me travel to another state for a year. She started picking up fights close to the time of my return.

It wasn't months until after she had broken up with me that I found out that she had actually been seeing someone else. She made it seem like it was all me. I felt extremely miserable after I realized that I had been played."

8. "She sent me a screenshot of a message about something, but with the banner notification of an explicit message from another guy.

I questioned her, she got angry at me, I ended it there and then. Felt kinda indifferent honestly, wasn't really that heavily invested towards the end."

9. "My girlfriend and I had been in a relationship for 2 years. I was casually spending time with my friends when one of them told me to check a Snapchat story. I opened it and was dumbstruck.

My girlfriend told me that she was going for a sleepover at one of her friend's house, but there she was in one of the pictures in the background, getting comfy with another guy...Well, I confronted her of course, but she said it was nothing. We broke up and now she is all sad and single, while I proudly show off my new girl!"

10. "She fell asleep looking at screenshots of her sexting while I was in the room with her."

11. "His brother told me. I found out that the car accident he'd been in a year earlier was as bad as it was because he was in the back seat getting a blowjob when they got into the accident."

12. "I found out about it from my driver. I had sent him to drop her off at her place and when I hadn't heard anything from her for a while, I called my driver to confirm he had dropped her off and he told me she had told him to drop her off at a different place where another car was waiting for her. I didn't even bother confronting her about it."

13. "He told me he was having family issues and had to travel home to see his mum, meanwhile I ran into him at a hotel where I was with my side guy. Ojoro cancel ojoro."


Enjoyed reading this? Don't forget to like, subscribe, drop a comment & share this post 🤩💛


LET'S HEAR YOUR STORIES

Do you have a wild story about how you found out your partner was cheating on you?

Let us know in the comments below or leave us an anonymous message.


Processing…
Success! You're on the list.

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more