Hi everyone!

I'm in a MUCH better mood today than compared to my mood on Wednesday when I was pouting and lamenting my lack of a social life and lack of satisfaction at work...

I kinda have something to work towards now which has greatly helped improve my attitude. I think I want to start coordinating live and in-person meetups between bloggers!

Before you think I'm crazy, check this out... prior to covid, something that I really enjoyed about my work was that they sent me travelling to different places to meet and network with clients as well as competitors. This included many conferences and tradeshows. And if I could bring this back into my life somehow, I would be much happier for sure. I'm also hearing from others that they've been lacking a social outlet as well, so this could bring a solution for all of them too.

Now, I have no experience with actually hosting a conference. BUT, I've attended a ton of them so I have very high expectations of what the attendee experience should be. And let me tell you, it will be top-notch and bougie. (I've secretly been DYING to use "bougie" in an actual sentence so I'm thrilled to finally do it).

AND, since covid is still a thing... I have alot of time to slowly ramp this up into larger events. But in the meantime, I can start with super-small meetups like at a local coffee-shop or bistro, while gathering a larger audience for the bigger events.

So I know this sounds really crazy and out-there, but it's giving me some life right now so I'll roll with it for awhile and see what happens.

What do you all think? If there's a local meetup in your area, would you be interested? I'll have a ton of criteria for attendees so not just anyone can attend. There will be a vetting system of some sort so there can be trust that the bloggers are legitimate. Let me know your thoughts...

And, it's almost time for me to draw for the next Subscriber Spotlight, where one of you lucky folks can win a free promo on my blog and social media. The winner last time was BosssyBabe and you can check out her shout-out here:

Make sure you are entered by subscribing below so you don't miss out on the drawing... Good luck!