I'm utterly determined to make the rest of the evening and tomorrow great. I'm pushing all of the stress the back of my mind. All of the things that happened this week and last week. All of my choices. All of the things I need to do. I'm doing daughters fifth birthday party tomorrow.

We're doing a bluey theme. Bluey us her favorite kids show. I got all bluey decorations, I got her a special bluey birthday party dress. I about blew my bank account out. I got a bluey cake and 24 bluey cupcakes. I got her a bunch of presents and this year most of them are actually new. I haven't been able to do that for her since she was born. I've always only been able to afford used toys and clothes but this year I felt like she deserved it. We've been through a lot this year and last year. Last year she didn't get a good party because of covid but this year will be different.

My mom is covering most of the food. We're having all of annas favorites. Crabs, Hotdogs, pasta salad, chips and soda. I've got everything ready. Mostly.

Tonight my parents are going out to dinner so me and anna will have the house to ourselves. I'll probably get a pizza and depending on her mood maybe we'll play in her toy room with her toys and then watch a movie. Maybe we'll get ice cream or milkshakes. I'm supposed to be cleaning out her older toys that are broken or just no good and going through the others she doesn't play with to donate. I think I'll just do it another day and spend my time with anna. After she goes to bed I'll carry in her presents and wrap them up so that's done.

I'm thinking about getting up early and making pancakes or waffles or something for a good breakfast. Her parties at 2pm tomorrow and im anxious. I just want her to have the best day and I'm sure she will with the family coming together and her cousins that are her age.

It's almost time for me to be off work and head home. I think tomorrow before the party on the way over to my aunts where we're having it, I'll stop and get the last of the supplies. After that's done it's setup and party time. I'm eager to get home. It's her time now. I hope she loves it all. 🙏


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more