We survived the first week of school! It was a very busy week at work and C had a great first week. I'm excited to see how the rest of the school year goes. H is doing preschool with dad this year and she loves it.

We got to enjoy our labor day weekend. I went down to see my mom and help her dye her hair, which she loves. This seems to be a new thing for me to do, which I don't mind doing. Then Sunday we packed up the camper and went camping for the night. The site was pretty neat and close to a stream. We saw lots of animals on the way to the campground, cows, goats, horses, alpacas, and deer. After spending some time at camp we went to a drive in movie theater. We enjoy going to the theater when we can and its fun to do as a family.

We watched free guy which was super funny. If you haven't seen it, you should. I wasn't sure at first if it was gonna be good or not but it really was. After the movie we were supposed to watch Jungle Cruise but the girls and Matt fell asleep, so we left early and went back to camp. This morning we had breakfast and went on a little walk. We then packed up and came home.

I will need to work hard this coming week. Making sure C is doing her work for school, doing my work, helping to make sure H and dad have all their tools and plans for the week, and I have to get my next class going for school.

School is going so much better this term. I hope it continues to be that. With all my health issues this last year it was very difficult to make much progress in my classes. I was able to complete my four required classes but I was not able to accelerate my learning. This has put me a little behind in my personal time line. I have learned to accept this. I plan to make up for it as much as possible.