We thought we'd be done with COVID by now. Yet, here we are.

I was supposed to be boarding a plane tomorrow to deliver the opening keynote for a large event in D.C. It's now virtual. A workshop I'm facilitating in Tulsa in a few weeks is now online. My son's school reinstated mask mandates this week. 

Speaking of masks, I'm doing a lot of digital de-escalation training for clients in museums, libraries, theaters, and medical offices. The issue? Enforcing mask requirements.

This morning I recorded a short training on how to handle the most challenging mask questions. Like, "Why do you have a mask requirement?" and "What do you when customers politicize masks?"

If you're struggling with face-covering issues with customers, you're not alone. Watch my short training (below) for answers to your top questions. 

Video Question Markers

Why do you require masks? 3:43 

Why do you have photos of people wearing masks on your website when you don't require covers? 5:12 

You have a mask requirement, but I just saw a photo on FaceBook of someone not wearing a mask at your facility! 6:41 

When face coverings become political 13:32

How do you enforce a mask policy when the immediate community does not have a mandate? 18:55

https://youtu.be/Us1Yp6VbJ14

Need more help de-escalating? Check out my De-escalation Academy.