The image above is why I have been off grid. I live in a quite rural area and watching women, both single and married, struggling to raise the standard of living for their children can be extremely traumatizing.

So I put some time, maybe loads of time 🤭 into raising funds and helping in any way I can. I do this through a pet program I have tagged Menitos Projects.

I raise funds between myself and other well meaning individuals and we help out by keeping the kids in school and making beautiful memories through feeding programs and game hubs. Honestly, it's fun to help, if you remove fund raising issues.

Would you like to support me?

You can donate to

BANK NAME: First City Monument Bank (FCMB)

ACCOUNT NAME: Menitos Farm Depot

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 7011826015


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more