Christmas is sneaking right upon us this year. I'm sure if you've watched the news at all lately, you've heard about the shipping delays which means you may want to start your Christmas shopping a little earlier this year. I've been pretty bad the past few years about getting a late start on my shopping, but I'm proud to say I've already received a few things! As the kids have gotten older, I've learned it can sometimes be a little hard coming up with gifts they are sure to love. With a few teens in the house, I thought I'd kick off the holiday gift guides with teen boys gift ideas.

Teen boys gift ideas that are sure to make him give mom a big kiss on the cheek Christmas morning...

teen boys gift guide, gift ideas for boys, christmas gift ideas

Carhartt Beanie - I feel like these came back from the grave and are now super popular with the teens.

Xbox - It's crazy how hard gaming systems are to find, but they're always a hit with the boys.

PS5 - The new playstation has been almost impossible to find since it came out. Good luck it it's on your list!

Basketball Arcade - We've had one of these in our basement for years and the kids all love to play.

Sunglasses - A new pair of shades make the perfect stocking stuffer.

Gaming Chair - The perfect accessory to keep them comfy while playing their favorite video games.

Oculus - We have a few friends that have this VR and the kids absolutely love it! It's going to be a family gift at our house this year!

Hey Dudes - All of my guys love these shoes (even Madison). They swear they are extremely comfortable and can be worn for casual or dress.

Game Camera - If there's a hunter in your family, they will be excited to find another game camera under the tree.

Melin Hat - These hats are amazing. They will float if you wear them in the water and you'll never see sweat stains.

AirPod Pros - We only have one set of these in the house, and the kids are always taking them. I suggest getting apple care, because even if the dog chews one it will be replaced. Don't ask me how I know... 😉

Cornhole Boards - This is our favorite summertime game! Parker loves playing with his friends and thinks he may become a pro.

A few of these items are things my 15 year old has, and a few are what's on his Christmas list this year. If there's something your teen boy loves, be sure to let me know below!