Today was very nice and chill day. I met my friend, handover him one the best book I read "Rework". Then completed some household work and then took big nap in the afternoon and then chilled a bit with friend and now I am watching post match presentation ceremony of the final match of "IPL (Indian Premier League)".

My favourite team has won the title and I am waiting for more than 45 minutes to watch them lift IPL trophy. Post match presentation is not ending only.

After that line finally presentation ended and trophy was handed over to the our very own captain M.S.Dhoni. I feel he is the best captain ever. He is definitely most celebrated captain of all time. The greatness of his leadership can been in stats and in his personality as well.

Before handing over him trophy he was asked about his team, at that time he first appreciated efforts of the opponent team and then he talked about his team and the way he and his team performed in this season. I absolutely loved it. You don't really see this happening, winning team captain appreciating losing team for their efforts. It is absolutely delightful to watch him speak and listen to him. Really a great leader.

So today's learning: "Your work is more important than your victory."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more