Today the day went quite well. I cleaned my room as decided. In addition to that I completed writing content of "Best Lines" that can probably serve 3 to 4 blogs. I actually list out best lines from "The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck" book. This book is one of my best reads of 2021.

Today I also completed some modules from my office portal. Now I don't have to worry about any deadlines and all that sort of things. I have completed all the learning module assigned to me.

Today after writing blog about "Best Lines" in "The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck" I realised that I just got so much back on track with this writing thing. As I am doing all this I am getting more and more confident about my blogs and my writing skills. More importantly I am more enjoying this process of writing these blogs.

I have decided that I am going to take all my previously read books and also make blog about them and their best lines, so that I could get more content. This kind of content might sound like every next person is doing it but my motive is different: I am doing it so that I get more involved with books and as I share things I learn from book, I got to re-read them and also enjoy the awesomeness of books.

Finally I could say that I am building habits which are interlinked with each other. I read then I write. I am just so enthusiastic about sharing thoughts from books. Once this best lines blog get aligned I am planning to write more blogs around books.

So today's learning: "Even if you fall in love with the process, improve it slowly and gradually. Don't start to improve in hurry, you might end up creating a mess for yourself."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more