The day was fairly good. Some task got completed, got some surprise tasks which are pending. Didn't went for walk today as there are some issues happening in that area and to be honest I am little scared about those issues. That's why I have decided that I will not be going for walks from now, rather I'll workout at home.

I have successfully removed my addiction for YouTube videos and Instagram but then it is replaced by Pokemon Go and Disney plus. I am using these app a lot now. So just set some limits in using those apps. I am just little worried that I might overcome this habit and develop another bad one, may be some other app. Let's see how can I tackle this situation.

I feel that's life you tackle a situation and then you are addicted to another thing. I think I need to find the root cause of it and then I won't have to tackle these situations and possibly I can cure it completely. Until I find the root cause let's tackle it the way I am doing it right now.

So today's learning: "Find the root cause of a problem and then you won't need to tackle it."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more