This is Part 10 of Just My Luck

"Learning How To Cook"


Click here for Part 1


Click here for Part 2


Click here for Part 3


Click here for Part 4


Click here for Part 5


Click here for Part 6


Click here for Part 7


Click here for Part 8


Click here for Part 9


I used to steal coins from daddy's dresser. I knew it was wrong. I hated being poor.

* * *

Mom and dad struggled my entire childhood. He just wanted to make ends meet. And I knew bills were for paying bills and I hated their struggle so I eventually stopped.


Sneak Preview

Mom's Apology

Mom opened the fridge and apologized to me. Her . . .


Click here for a list of all stories and content.


Click here to see what this site's about.


Click here to read about me.


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.








All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send a request to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. ©

 


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more