I was asleep and I got up to go the bathroom about 3:15am and as I walked into the hallway I felt spirit come to me and touch the top of my head. After using the bathroom I acknowledged the spirit that I felt it and ask it to present itself to me only if it was of good intention. As I closed my eyes and began to fall back to sleep I saw a young lady about 21-25 years old. She was blond haired with blue eyes. She was wearing a brown sweater that came up on her neck and a white pair of spandex pants. She also had a light brown pair of Uggs on also.

She stepped near me but stayed away and stood there staring at me. I sensed that she was a kind spirit and needed my help. I asked her to come closer to me and she stepped forward and I could see that she was distraught as if she was lost and wandering around. Then she looked at me really close and all I saw was her pretty face a tear coming down her left cheek. The tear drop was real big and flowing down the side of her cheek. She backed away from me and stood there waiting for me to do something.

I told her to walk towards the light and ask God to take her to Heaven. I said a prayer for her and she smiled and turned to walk away. I then saw a few bright white shadows appear in the tunnel of light and they took her to Heaven. She was a sweet spirit that had been stuck in between here and there. Her sadness was obvious and she missed her family. I awoke and she was gone and felt good that she had been helped. I am glad the young lady went to Heaven and found her smile and happiness. I do not know why she was there, but I am glad she showed up.


This post is ad-supported