The countdown is on to our favorite Thursday of the year where we stuff ourselves with turkey and carbs then nap while watching football and scouring the pre-Black Friday sales. I look forward to the sides more than the turkey and desserts. When you're searching Pinterest for recipes, there are so many to choose from, but I'm sharing the best side dish recipes I look forward to every Thanksgiving!

The Best Side Dish Recipes Our Family Looks Forward To

Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes

I love mashed potatoes! I used this exact recipe while making them easily in the Instant Pot and they turned out perfect.

Corn Casserole

This casserole is one of our absolute favorites. The kids always ask for it and it's truly an easy recipe to follow remember.

Green Bean Casserole

My grandma always made the best green bean casserole growing up and this was the recipe she always used.

Stuffing

I'll be completely honest, I've never made homemade stuffing before. The best I've done is stuffing from a box... But, if I were to put my Betty Crocker hat on, this recipe looks like a true winner!

Sweet Potato Casserole

My sister in law always makes this and you feel like you're eating dessert with your turkey. It's so smooth and sweet!

Prepare Your Table for Thanksgiving Dinner

When it comes to decorating the table for Thanksgiving, I like to keep it a little basic. I have blues in my kitchen as accents and love that I can keep it coordinating through Thanksgiving.

Do you have a family favorite recipe that you love to have on Thanksgiving? Share it with me in the comments below!