Today I actually wasted my day. I downloaded a game which I use to play when I was in college. As soon as I downloaded it, I got addicted and was still playing it. And now my body, specially my eyes are completely exhausted. So I am not going to read anything today. Just going to sleep after writing this blog.

I just need to make sure, that this should be a one day excitement. I should not allow it to emerge as habit. I am going to put a time lock on it but I don't feel like now is the time. I will check first, if I don't control it, then how much time I am going to waste and it will be better for me to understand myself. How I am addicted to certain things and how I react to pleasures. Base on that I can make some decisions regarding improving myself.

So that's the plan. Let's see how it goes.

So today's learning: "Keep learning about yourself."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more