Day 19 of 30 Days of Thanks - Blessed Beyond Measure! Have you ever flown west at sunset? If Yo have then you know flying into the sunset is like time standing still!! I love it!

If you have then you too have an experienced a two hour sunset. It's life altering. A whole new aspect of to "Be Still and know that I am God" beholding His Glorious expanse drew my attention to Heaven

I stand amazed ay His Goodness and blessed to witness a small glimpse of His Glory! Wondering what is heaven like?

This most remarkable and marvelous experience to witness the spectacular works of God's creation moment by moment. Pondering His Presence in Heaven

Can you imagine what Heaven is like? The Hope of Glory!!!

My Hope Of Heaven is the Lord!

May your day be blessed beyond measure. There is #AlwaysHope #NeverGiveUp #30DaysOfThanks #InSearchOfHope #HopeOfHeaven