A schoolmate of mine just let me know that one of our fellow younger students is going to be taking a certain psychology course. The course itself aside the professor had this fun extra credit of the Myers-Briggs test. You had to take a whole bunch of versions that could give you your personality report. We were laughing that at the time my schoolmate got INTJ and I got INTP. For both reason we were the only two in the class that got the same result with every test. The professor was smiling widely. Apparently, he had only one other 'INTP' student before. It made me wonder how long was this guy actually teaching and how much did he enjoy messing with his students brains for this to be 'extra credit'. I already knew I was weird. 3% of population isn't so shocking.

Anyways, these are fun to take but don't take the results so seriously.