I am such a squash fan are you it's the perfect season for squeak meals I'm so excited!!!! Today's lunch 🥙 not many people are not a fan of squash because of the texture of it cooked good it's delicious 🤤 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

It's been a chilly day in Colorado so for lunch I was finally craving it my care giver brought over her electric knife 🔪 to cut this darn beauty in half !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 it took us a dew days to try and cut before she came with her cooking tool !!! I am so happy we finally got this cut it was soooooo tasty. !! 🤤🤤

What we did was she got the seeds out *

Butter 🧈 and set the oven temp for 350 for 30 minutes ( it could go another 30 but check in between ! To your liking".

I like to study foods sometimes & look up on the web MD airs a trust worthy site *

https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-squash

This is very interesting important read !!! 💜

What squash can do for your body " 🙂

Most of all it's the perfect food for the season !!!

Enjoy ! Bon appétit 😋

Tell me your fave recipes for squash how you like to eat it !!! ♥.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more