It's five a.m. Do you know where your sense of style is? Have you lost it? Try something new this morning. Go against the norm. If you have long hair that you usually wear down, roll it into a french twist. Wear that bold lip color or bold earrings. Wear an arm of bangle bracelets. Throw on a sweater set, a blazer, a dress, or a skirt. Simply be different this morning. Wear perfume.

There is nothing worse than feeling frumpy. A housewife needs to decide what makes her feel frumpy. I make it a point to dress to the nines twice a week. Makeup and jewelry are a must for me every day. I love bold earrings and necklaces. Daily makeup takes a mere five minutes. I wear a foundation with sunscreen, magnetic lashes, and red lipstick.

I do think structured clothing is important to look elegant. Nice jeans, a tank top paired with a cardigan blazer, and bold jewelry. The point is to wear clothes that fit well and make you feel good. I made several skirts this summer that are asymmetrical and fun. I am not a fan of shorts for myself. I prefer skirts from short to long. I wear dresses at least twice a week.

Fall and winter call for cozy additions to the wardrobe. Purchase sweaters and infinity scarves in flattering shades. I made several infinity scarves out of old sweaters. I simply cut four inches off the bottom of the sweater. I did a blanket stitch on the cut side. I used the yarn from the same sweater. I also made mittens out of the same sweater.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more