Hope everyone has had a wonderful thanksgiving week and weekend wow 🤩 time just flies on by!

This year all our families made it in town my cousin and his mom my aunti and my cousin and in laws made it with there little guy who is 3! it was sweet and special because it was the first time my mom met there little boy!

Mommas dementia short and sweet visits are the best for her she gets super tired very quickly !

Priceless Photo !!

Little one is my youngest cousin !! Matty!

With mommas dementia small gatherings are perfect 🤩 for her to much is full of confusion and not fun !

Over the years she has gotten to be like that !

It's been quite a few years since momma & Peter have seen each other ! His wife Ksenia!!
My husband on the end there was home today so happy he got to see them again !!
Matty is such a chatter box ! Lol
Shaving fun showing her my embroidery machine!

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more