This is Scared Shitless Series 2 Part 9

"The Leak"


Click here  Series 1


Click here for Series 2 Part 1


Click here for Series 2 Part 2


Click here for Series 2 Part 3


Click here for Series 2 Part 4


Click here for Series 2 Part 5


Click here for Series 2 Part 6


Click here for Series 2 Part 7


Click here for Series 2 Part 8


As soon as the sun set I peeled back the tape but some parts wouldn't come off. So I sprayed water on it to loosen it up until it finally came off.

 

Mom loved the bricks. I hated it. I wished I used the paint on the walls. But I slept on it two days till I worked up the nerve to demolish and start again.


Sneak Preview

Demolition Day

I started skim coating another layer on top of the bricks when I realized . . .


Click here for a list of all stories and content.


Click here to see what this site's about.


Click here to read about me.


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.








All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send a request to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. ©


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more