"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

First and foremost- thank you for your service and sacrifice to and for our country. Without your presence, this country would not be standing today. There are no words that can deeply express my gratitude and appreciation.

To all others- let's put aside our differences and celebrate the one day that values and recognizes our VETERANS.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

My family believes in the past, present, and future of our service men and women as seen in the quote, "WE stand for the flag and kneel at the cross."

To the service men and women- Even though we have not met, know that you are being uplifted in prayer. May God's hands bring comfort and peace as you stand grounded for the United States wherever you are or have served. Let your character shine in wisdom, humbleness, and faith for which this country was founded. Guard your character from those who seek to break your spirit and constitution. God knows your heart and your purpose in completing His will. Your family also shares this same character. You are never alone.

And he said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, Thou dost save me from violence. "I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; And I am saved from my enemies." 2 Samuel 22: 2-4

To my son- You have made us proud of your duty to God and our country. We will always stand behind you in your decision to serve in an unpopular employment. God has a plan for you as you dedicate yourself to and for others. Never think you are alone as so many people are personally uplifting your name to our Heavenly Father. Go out and accomplish what you have set forth and be proud of who you are and will become in your division. As always, come home safely to us. Love, Mom

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

Disclaimer: I have watched and monitored the videos. The ads are difficult to monitor. I hope you enjoy the quotes as much as I have, for they touch the soul.

May you thank a veteran or pay tribute to those that have gone on before us as our family has and will do so this Thursday, November 11th, Veterans Day.