The day went as expected just like a rollercoaster. After 5 P.M. I was rushing around everywhere and time was not getting manage but still sail through it and now on my way to trek.

The best thing about today is that I am finally moving out from my home and going to a place to chill and live some great moments.

For me mountain are the best place for chilling and to introspect yourself. Mountains demand your sweat and courage and then the give you the luxury of amazing view and that view stays with you forever.

Mountains also tell you about following the right path and being focused on your destination. You keep going and the top keep coming closer to you. This is amazing and I am going to live it tomorrow.

So today's learning: "Go on vacations and enjoy and also introspect yourself."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more