Flashback to the days when I was a child I always feared trip day. Money was tight so I decided not to ask when God miraculously made a way.

* * *

She announced the trip and cost to attend but I ain't wanna add to their pain. Cause asking was out of the question and I was done stealing so I was surprised when she asked me to stay.


"I want you to go on this trip
so I already paid your way"

"Thanks"


God made a way when I refused to ask.


Reference

Stealing From Dad
"Growing up Poor"

I used to steal coins from daddy's dresser. I knew it was wrong. I . . .


Click here for a list of all stories and content.


Click here to see what this site's about.


Click here to read about me.


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.








All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send a request to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. ©

 


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more