Monday, October 2, 2023

My Husband & I Have Incompatible Libidos. Help!

Oct. 2, 2023
Ariela Basson/Scary Mommy; Getty Images
SEXY TIME?!
My Husband & I Have Incompatible Libidos. Help!

Our Ask A MWLTF (yes, that's Mom Who Likes to F*ck) columnist Penelope is back today, and she's counseling a woman dealing with a mismatched sex drive in her marriage. And she's been presented with a possible solution… and she's not too sure about it. She writes: "We're compatible in so many ways and the sex we have is satisfying. It's just that he always wants more of it than I do. I don't feel good about having a low sex-drive, but I always assumed there was nothing I could do about it. Am I wrong?"

It's definitely worth a read.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
HONEST AND RAW
27 Women Reveal The Moment They Knew They Needed A Divorce

From not feeling like a priority to realizing there was no connection, these women share their powerful stories.

Read More.
WTH?!
Feel Like Your Hangovers Have Gotten Worse With Age? Here's Why

There are a few explanations for it, and one really hits home.

Read More.
I NEED SPACE
I Took A Break From My Husband, & The World Lost Its Sh*t — But A "Reset" Can Be Healthy

Experts agree: It's time to normalize therapeutic separation.

Read More.
Featured
HOUSE RULES
No, I Don't Care What Your Friends' Parents Let Them Do

"From video games to biking routes and everything in between, my 10-year-old son's friends are all working under various sets of rules," writes Samm Davidson today. And while I urge my son to feel grateful that I fall somewhere in the middle, he still gets wildly frustrated when a friend can do something he's not allowed to do (see: ride electric scooters on the main road; participate on YouTube; watch R-rated movies; and stay up late)." And today, she's talking about how she's navigating that tension — give it a read.

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
The Coziest Halloween Costumes For Babies & Kids
Workers Are About To Get Hit Hard By The Child Care Funding Crisis
Watch Out for This Common Intimacy Killer
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...