Our Ask A MWLTF (yes, that's Mom Who Likes to F*ck) columnist Penelope is back today, and she's counseling a woman dealing with a mismatched sex drive in her marriage. And she's been presented with a possible solution… and she's not too sure about it. She writes: "We're compatible in so many ways and the sex we have is satisfying. It's just that he always wants more of it than I do. I don't feel good about having a low sex-drive, but I always assumed there was nothing I could do about it. Am I wrong?"
"From video games to biking routes and everything in between, my 10-year-old son's friends are all working under various sets of rules," writes Samm Davidson today. And while I urge my son to feel grateful that I fall somewhere in the middle, he still gets wildly frustrated when a friend can do something he's not allowed to do (see: ride electric scooters on the main road; participate on YouTube; watch R-rated movies; and stay up late)." And today, she's talking about how she's navigating that tension — give it a read.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment