Thursday, November 23, 2023

We are Ludo - Thursday 23rd November 2023

View this email in your browser
Hello one and all!

How is your November ticking along?
 
I feel like it has been a BIG November for me.  I have been preparing to do a Ted x over the last couple of months, and yesterday I took to the stage.  The prep for a Ted x was far more than I imagined.  I have stood up in front of an audience countless times in my career, and used a slide deck, or notes or an autocue to speak.  This is NOT the case for a Ted x.  I know in some Ted x locations, a screen is permitted but not in Frome where I did mine.  I had to learn, with no notes, no prompts and no support, a monologue.  And for someone who never presents off a script and found it hard to revise for exams at school, this was an enormous challenge.  
 
I reached out to the utterly brilliant Susie Ashfield.  She is a partner to Ludo and I have trained with her in the past and my Actor friend Will Ellis.  Those of you who watch Eastenders may have seen him gracing your screens.  They both helped me so much with top tips and techniques.  Overall, I feel I did my best on the day and that's all you can ask for.  My talk was entitled 'Divine Feminine Burned Out'.  We will share with you when the video is released.  
 
Now the Ted Talk is out of the way, I am fully focused on our Global DEI Conference. Tickets start from £25 and we are committed to equitable pricing our DEI inclusion conference is designed to break down financial barriers.  To ensure no-one is excluded, and if you would like to attend, please use this code at checkout: globaldei100. A ticket gets you 3 days of online speakers in the DEI space, from all over the world.  The talks are just 30 mins so feel free to dip in and out and listen to the talks that grab your attention.  As part of the 3 days we have an in person breakfast on 29th November at Home Grown in London.  We would love to have you along and promise an epic breakfast.  Piers Linney dragons den speaker will be on the panel, so if you want to see one of the Dragons in person, we promise some decent chat!  You can learn more and sign up here.
 
I have also shared my experience with the amazing The Female Curve, read more below. 

Have a wonderful rest of November. 

Unleashing Business Success through the Ludo Global DEI Conference

In the dynamic landscape of modern business, the success of an organization hinges not only on its products or services but on its ability to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Recognising the transformative power of a diverse and inclusive workforce, leaders, HR professionals, and business owners are increasingly benefiting from expansive learning in the DEI world as a pivotal resource for growth, innovation, and sustainable success.

Tickets start from £25 and we are committed to equitable pricing our DEI inclusion conference is designed to break down financial barriers.  To ensure no-one is excluded, and if you would like to attend, please use this code at checkout: globaldei100. 

Book Tickets >>>

Ludo Founder takes to the Tedx Stage


Our founder Elizabeth has always wanted to do a Ted Talk so when a Tedx opportunity presented itself she jumped at the chance.  

Find out how Elizabeth got on >>>

The Female Curve – Supporting Women's Health

Ludo partner The Female Curve invited me to work with one of their coaches, Sophie, and go through the program. It is always a total joy to learn more about our partners, as I love to dive into the opportunities we offer Ludo clients, and their employees.

Find out more >>>
Instagram
Website
LinkedIn
Email
Copyright © 2023 We Are Ludo, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
We Are Ludo
83 Dulcie Street
Manchester
M1 2JQ
United Kingdom

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...