Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Let's Start From The Very Beginning

 
 
 
layout component 0

Hello friend,

How are you doing? It feels like a simple question we hear all the time, but the answer is complex. How are you really doing? Many of us are above all else, overwhelmed. I find myself overwhelmed daily. Overwhelmed with the stressors of the pandemic, the joys of my family, and the guilt of trying do to it all and failing. 

 

Sometimes we need to take a step back and see where we can offload some of the overwhelm. The main reason I started blogging in the first place was to form genuine connections and grow my network of other moms. I was one of the only people in my life having babies, and every feeling I had was overwhelming. My goal is to make sure the next new mama does not feel alone like I did. I felt especially lonely as a working mom because I did not fit the mold I what I thought a working mom was supposed to be. I am an ambitious person with lofty career goals, but I could also spend every second of the day with my babies and be completely fulfilled. I was the mom running into the office before the sun was off and sprinting to my car to get home to them each and everyday. I hope that through this connection, I can help another new mama feel less alone than I felt. 

 

Being a working mom is hard. But you can have both.

 

Check out the resources below for a bit of inspiration with the overwhelm. Until next time friend!

 

 

layout component 1
 
 
layout component 2
layout component 3
 
layout component 4
layout component 5
 
f-facebook
f-twitter
f-instagram
f-pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...