Yea, you thought i was dead fr

yea, yall thought i couldn't embarrass yall no more?

yea yall thought I wouldn't be able to touch yall from here...

now look at you...dumb...beat tf up and stupid.

Broke bitch...I could have saved all ya kids from a momless life...but nah..you got yo assed whooped cuz you couldn't send the bitch who saved me, #millennialwatts, some love...

Yea, I'm on her side...forever on her side... and if this blog can't get no love...I'm feeding five oh all yall government EBT card names ....that's on Foe.

Yea...the whole gang is on my side...and WE ROCK WITH CLARISSA MILLENNIAL WATTS...that's on Foe...all the niggas in the HOOD ALREADY LOCKED AND LOADED...that's on Foe....NATE MOSBY RUN IT...and that's on Foe....YEA BITCH YOU FUCKED UP...and that's on Monica Harper...that's on Foe.

Yea...Booney...Fuck ToJoe...and that's on Foe. Yea Nuk Nuk...fuck you nigga...ToJoe...and that's on Foe.

Man Fuck you MICA...Brandie Harper...and that's on Foe.

Got Five OH on us cuz yo ass couldn't sit the fuck down stuntin with Bon Bon ol fuck ass bitch...DEAD HIM...and that's on Foe, Ralo, G, and Booney.

Ain't nobody gon do shit to my auntie...and that's on foe and FIVE OH. - MAYOR BITCH APPROVES.

And THAT'S ON FLOSSMOOR!!! - cALVIN YOUNG.

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more