I thirst for human interaction
To speak to you to see you and your reaction
Throw me a morsel or a bone something that shows me some action
Say you wanna see me.
Say you wanna see me.
But all you do is IM me
Video chat stole my place in front of you
Snapchat stole my expressions in front of you
Come see me
Come see me.
Call me old school
But please just come see me
I don't wanna text for hours about how much I miss you
I don't wanna post all day long about how much I wanna see you
I don't wanna Snapchat me crying to some old school jam about how I can't live without you
Please just come see me
Please just come see me
Even if we sit in the quiet and stare in the distance
Just a moment alone is all I want of your presence
To hear you breathing right beside me
To see you smiling right at me
Just please come see me
Please come see me.
I don't like it when you leave me on read
I don't like when you say bye when things are left unsaid
I don't like when you say something  and I don't understand
Taking to heart something I misread
Just please come see me.
I know I'm a lot and it's kind of funny
How I'm awkward in person and virtually so funny
But please just come see me.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more