The challenge at WeCraftCards.com this week was to do a 6x6 One Sheet Wonder. I didn't like the patterns I saw, so made my own:

Sketched out at work on a sticky note.

Then it was making the cards with all of my pieces from two 6x6 sheets of patterned paper cut accordingly. I knew I wanted to use my Simon Says Stamp Frog set, which is why I choose the papers I did. Not great choices, but I thought they would be. Anyway, stamped 6 frogs and colored them, then started putting the cards together. Had pieces left for 2 more cards, so found some other things for those.

The problem with one sheet wonders for me is that I have all these pieces, and don't know what to do with them. I'd much rather do a card or two at a time. This took me all week. Granted, it was a busy week.

Thanks for checking out what I did this week! Have a wonderful weekend.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more