Saturday, November 20, 2021

Founding Member Q&A

Hi there,

In case you missed it last week, I have a new idea and I'm SUPER excited about it. I'm planning to create a course to help you get your household and life running smoothly. The course will launch in mid-January but right now I'm looking for a few Founding Members to help develop the course. (If you meant to join already and got busy, just click here to finish your registration.)

I am so excited for those of you who have already become Founding Members. We are going to get your home systems dialed in, together.

You all have been sending some questions so I wanted to get you answers:

Q: How will this course be set up? Will there be videos?

My vision is that there will be videos in a digital course platform like Teachable or Kajabi. I'm also thinking about including audio-only files because I do my best learning while I'm walking the dog. I want to know what you all prefer and how you learn best!

Q: What about a private Facebook group?

I want all of us to be able to share ideas and build a community. I'll be asking my Founding Members for feedback on how to do that. A private Facebook group is an option, but I've also considered regular office hours on Zoom or a dedicated Slack Channel. Let's talk about what would work for you!

Q: Will there be chore charts, worksheets and planner pages to help me stay organized?

ABSOLUTELY! I love a good cheat sheet, planner sheet, or Kanban board to help stay on track. The course will include everything you need to achieve your goals. Each part of the course will have an associated PDF to help you dive deeper into the content and move forward.

Q: Why would I want to buy a course that doesn't exist yet?

Hey, good question! There are two reasons. Number one: You lock in a price that is less than half of what the course will cost when it's open to the public. At the public launch in January, the course will cost around $220. By joining today, you lock in the Founding Member rate of $100. Number two: You get to help me craft a course that will help you most. (This is the part I'm so, so excited about.) I have reached a point of peace at home, so I know what works for me, but I want to make sure that this course can help as many busy parents as possible. I need your help!!

Q: OK, I'm in! How do I join again?

Just click this button. :)

Cheers to you and talk to you soon!

Beth

PS. This offer is open through Wednesday 11/24, so don't wait. :)



Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...