Today the whole day went into household work. Damn tired now. But still I was playing games instead of sleeping or writing this blog or reading. No worries I am writing my blog now and I am going to read at least one page after this so quite getting back on track.

One thing was special today. It was my niece birthday. So a large amount of work was related to her birthday only. Decorating the house, getting cake, serving food to people, etc. But it was very enjoyable experience as well. We danced, played housie. The cake was amazing and the food was also amazing. We decorated house well.

The most important thing among all was that for the first time we used recycled plates. Those plates were made from waste of sugarcane. So overall a really great start to better future.

No learning today but I hope you all have much more better day and enjoy yourselves.

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more