A month ago or so I've made plans to knit a nice winter hat for my husband. I bought the yarn and everything else was set except my mind did not really feel ready for action. I did knit before so I know it takes some effort and focus to make something worth wearing. To have your heart and mind in the right place ensures that you will take extra care of your project.

To make a hat is actually not so diffcult and its a wonderful gift for your family and friends. This hat I've actually made in less than 6 hours. It's between 35-40 cm around the head and its in a size that fits every head. To be honest yarn is quite strechy which makes it perfect to work with.

To make a ponpon requires two circles with holes cut out in cardboard and yarn of prefered color. To make a embroidery may be a little tricky iun the beginning. If you ever plan to do it on a completed project do not put too much force into the thread as it may destroy the shape of your project. What you need to remember is to start embroidery from inside of your hat.

If your are planning to gift your completed project show extra care by writing a sweet note and design a wrapping.

Thank you for reading & see you tommorow with another post !


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more