This is Scared Shitless Series 3 Part 3

"The Leak"


Click here  Series 1


Click here for Series 2


Click here for Series 3 Part 1


Click here for Series 3 Part 2


They cut open the bottom of the brick wall mostly the baseboard to find the source of the leak. But when they realized it wasn't there they tore off the baseboard behind the door and uncovered it.

* * *

Mom and I met with him at the top of the stairs outside the second floor bathroom.


"The leak's coming from your vanity"

"So the mirror is leaking?"

"No the vanity"

"Isn't that the mirror?"

"No it's the sink"


 

Sneak Preview

Reprimanded

Mom reprimanded me so I defended myself but I'm not ashamed because . . .


Click here for a list of all stories and content.


Click here to see what this site's about.


Click here to read about me.


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.








All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send a request to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. ©


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more